Get a $100 Onjuno Sign Up Bonus when you open an account with this special Onjuno Promo code 539HDM6, Plus Onjuno promotion offers you another $100 for each friend you invite.
Using a basic savings or checking account to hold your money and tired to get low-interest rates of 0-0.5% APY interest rate on your money? Then Onjuno Bank is the best option for you to make the most of your extra cash!
Onjuno is a digital bank that allows you to manage your cash and crypto assets in one place.
So let’s look at the Onjuno bank review, what it offers, and how you can claim its benefits along with High yield savings account with up to 1.25% APY interest rate and up to 10% cashback on your online purchases.
Want Free Stocks? For a limited time Webull Promotion is giving free stocks worth $3,000. Click Here to visit official Webull site to claim Free Stocks Which will be send to your linked account! You can read our full Webull Promotions Guide here.
Onjuno Sign Up Bonus: Get a $100 Welcome Reward
Onjuno Promotion is offering a $100 sign up bonus to new users who join through our special Onjuno referral Code “Helpingdesi” and open a new checking account and connect your direct deposit.
How to Get Onjuno Sign Up Bonus?
- Join Onjuno Promotions with this Onjuno Referral Link.
- Now sign up using basic details and verify them.
- Use this Onjuno Promo code 539HDM6.
- Now, set up direct deposits and make a Deposit of $250.
- You will get your $100 into your wallet.
Once you maintain the $250 balance, then you can take advantage of Metal Checking Benefits.
Onjuno Referral Promotion: Get a $100 referral bonus
OnJuno is a Neobank that is offering a $100 referral bonus if someone opens an account using your Onjuno referral code and completes $250 or more in direct deposits.
They will also get an account with no fees or minimum balance requirements. The bonus posts immediately after your referral meets these requirements.
How to Get Onjuno Referral Bonus?
- Login to your Onjuno Account.
- Copy your Unique Referral Link and share it with your friends.
- Once someone creates a verified Onjuno account and meets the sign up criteria, both of you will get a $100 Bonus.
What Is OnJuno?
Juno Basic, known as Onjuno, is a solid high-yield checking account like Tellus App. with no minimum opening deposit and no monthly maintenance fees. With the Onjuno checking account, you’ll earn 1.20% interest on balances up to $5,000.
Juno also has many retailers from which you can earn up to 10% cash back while making purchases you like.
OnJuno has offices in Bengaluru, Karnataka, and Singapore as well as headquarters in Bengaluru. In 2019, Onjuno has raised $3 million in a seed round.
If you maintain a direct deposit of at least $250 each month, you’ll automatically be enrolled for free in the Metal Checking account. This account comes with added benefits.
With a Juno account, you get the best of both worlds, the convenience of cash and the freedom of crypto. Direct deposit is easy, and you get paid in crypto if you want.
Onjuno bank review
Onjuno has lots of other benefits. Let’s look at whether it is legit or not and what it offers.
Is Onjuno Legit?
Yes, Onjuno is completely legitimate and safe. OnJuno uses encryption on its website, and deposits are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 through their partner bank.
The debit card includes Mastercard’s Zero Liability policy, protecting you from unauthorized transactions, very much similar to Zolve Credit Card.
What Does OnJuno Offer?
OnJuno is basically not a real bank. Founded in 2012, Evolve Bank and Trust provides banking services through its fintech partner. OnJuno offers:
- High-yield Savings Account: There are two high-yield checking account options from OnJuno. Currently, there is a 1.20% interest rate bonus on both checking products up to a certain amount.
- High Cashback Rates: Onjuno offers a 5% cash back Bonus on debit card purchases when you spend with cash and up to 10% when you spend with crypto.
- Additionally, metal cardholders can earn up to $300 in cash back each year ($25 for basic users) and yearly bonuses based on their balance.
Are you lazy and Still wanna make money? Read our article on Laziest Ways to Make Money.
You can download the Onjuno app from the above button. Here are some unique features that Onjuno offers:
- Invest with no fees. Instantly convert your cash into cryptocurrencies. Optimism, Arbitrum, and Polygon will follow the lead.
- You can now receive your paycheck in cryptocurrency instead of fiat currency. Receive part of your paycheck in crypto in any wallet of your choice with direct deposit.
- With our Premium Metal Card, you can pay with crypto and earn up to 10% cashback on selected brands like Amazon, Walmart, Netflix, and more than 30 other brands.
- Metal offers a 1.20% bonus on USD deposits up to $50,000.
- Sending money abroad has never been cheaper or faster. At lower rates than banks and PayPal, you can send money at lightning speed.
- At 85,000+ Allpoint® and MoneyPass® ATMs, you can withdraw cash for free.
- Using Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay is as easy as connecting your Juno Debit card.
- Zero Liability policy and cutting-edge data security ensure the safety of your money.
How to Deposit Money in OnJuno App?
- Just open the Onjuno website, then click login.
- now log in with your email address and password
- Once you’re logged in, you will see an option for “adding money.”
- Click on “Add money.”
- Now select how you would like to add money to your account.
- Click on the option you wish to select, then enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Then click on next; now review the transfer details after reviewing, and if everything looks good, click on next.
- Now you will see a message saying that your deposit is initiated, and it will take five to seven business days for your funds to be transferred; that’s how you deposit money to your Onjuno.
If you are looking for a high yield savings account or the best cashback rates, then being an Onjuno Bank might be worth It! Also, you can get a $100 Onjuno sign up bonus and many other benefits.
Hope This Onjuno Review has helped you, and if you still have some questions, then you can freely ask in the comments.