Moving to the U.S.? Then you might get into trouble paying money through your credit card as the U.S. does not accept many international cards. So what should you Do?
Zolve is a credit card that offers 0% APR, a High Credit limit of up to $5000, and No need for SSN verification. The best part is that there are no annual fees, and you will get high cash back on your purchases.
So in this Zolve Credit Card review, we will look at this awesome credit card’s features and whether it will be the best choice for you.
So Let’s Dive into our review.
What is Zolve Credit Card?
Zolve has introduced a U.S. Based credit card for Indians moving from India to the U.S. with No joining or annual fees. Zolve Credit card is the best credit card for students with a joining benefit of 0% APR, a High Credit limit of up to $5000, and all of these without SSN verification.
Zolve is a Bengaluru and San Francisco-based startup. The company aims to make financial systems and transactions across borders seamless by applying blockchain technology. It has already grabbed $15 million in seed funding.
More than 10,000 Indians move abroad for better higher education and work, but the primary issue confronting them is obtaining a saving account and a U.S. credit card. The Zolve card is a credit card that can help you to manage your money wisely.
Zolve Credit Card Promotions: $50 Sign up Bonus
To start your financial freedom, Zolve promotions offer a $50 Zolve Sign up bonus when you join through our special Zolve referral code. You have to make the first transaction successful using your Zolve credit card.
How To Apply For Zolve Credit Card?
You can create a Zolve account if you are going to the United States in the next 90 days or have already moved there in the last 90 days. It takes less than five minutes to establish an account, and you do not require a U.S. credit score or SSN (Social Security Number).
Zolve Credit Card Requirements:
The following documents are required if you are a student:
- P.A.N. Card
- Valid Visa
- I-20 Form
You’ll need these documents if you’re a working professional:
- P.A.N. Card
- Valid Visa
- Offer letter from your employer or company
How to Get $50 Zolve Sign up Bonus?
Follow below steps to get Zolve Sign up bonus:
- Visit this link to sign up on Zolve.
- Sign up using email and create a password.
- To qualify for the $50, you must make your first successful purchase with your Zolve credit card.
- It may take up to two billing periods for the $50 Sign up bonus statement credit to post to your account after your first transaction.
Zolve Credit Card Referral Bonus: Get $50,Give $50
When you become a Zolve member, you can earn a $50 reward by referring your friends to open a Zolve credit card account through your Zolve referral code.
How to Claim $50 Zolve Referral Bonus?
- Login to your Zolve Account.
- Go to the referral section and copy your unique referral link.
- Share your unique referral link with friends.
- Your friend must register using the referral link.
- Make the first successful payment with Zolve.
Is Zolve legit?
Yes! Zolve is legit, It has a 4.7-star rating on Trustpilot with up to 148 reviews which is fantastic. We really appreciate Zolve’s willingness to provide such financial assistance to newcomers.
And their Customer support is top-notch and will assist you with every question related to your credit card. You will get responses in minutes, and your issue will be solved sooner than expected.
Zolve Credit Card Benefits
The Zolve card offers a lot of benefits for its users. One of the most important benefits is that you can earn rewards, cash back, points, and miles on all your purchases.
- Monetary benefits: The monetary benefits matter to many students here. You don’t have to pay any Forex card charges. You save money by not paying currency conversion charges, or any other miscellaneous charges, for a Forex card.
- Cash Backs and Discounts: You will get plenty of cashback and discounts whenever you use your card. You will get at least 1% cash back on every transaction. For certain brands like Amazon, you will get five percent cash back; and for other brands like Patel Brothers and trader joe’s, which are very popular supermarkets here in us, you will get 10% cashback.
- Customer Support: Now, you won’t face any major problems so far, but whenever you have any doubts or queries, you can contact the Zolve Whatsapp customer support number. They will make sure issues are resolved within minutes.
- Zolve offers you the opportunity to start building your credit history.
Does Zolve Credit Card Charge Membership Fees?
No! Zolve doesn’t charge application or maintenance fees because they understand moving abroad is a costly venture. Therefore, they don’t request deposits or annual fees.
Zolve’s credit card is designed to help you get out of debt as quickly as possible, with a range of offers and benefits designed to meet your needs.
The Zolve card is a great option for people who want to use their credit card to pay for things they would normally pay with cash. It’s also a good way to get back into the habit of using your credit card regularly and paying off your balance every month.
Is Zolve Credit Card Safe?
Yes! Zolve Credit Card is Completely safe and secure. If you are a student looking for a credit card to manage your day-to-day expenses, then the Zolve credit card could be an ideal option.
A Zolve credit card is a good option. It’s affordable, simple, and a great choice for international students who can’t access traditional banking accounts or credit cards.
Zolve credit card review: Is It Worth It?
Yes! Zolve credit card is worth it, With Zolve credit card, students can enjoy exclusive benefits on shopping and traveling. Besides, It’s a great option for anyone who wants to manage their finances all in one place.
Zolve is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it perfect for beginners who have never had their own credit card before. It has all the features you would expect from a regular credit card, such as reward points and cashback offers.
Does making a minimum payment affect credit?
Yup! Making Minimum payments can affect your credit score, But Making minimum payments is better than not paying any amount toward your credit card bills. However, If you are making the minimum payment on a regular basis will not affect your credit rating so badly.
Which is the best credit card for international students?
According to us, the Zolve Credit card is the Best card for international students moving to the U.S., as you will get 0% APR, a High Credit limit of up to $5000, and No need for SSN verification. so if you wanna move to the U.S. then getting a Zolve credit card might be worth it for you!