Jassby Promotions offers a $10 Jassby Sign Up Bonus for every new user who signs up using the special Jassby referral code “RFF090.” Plus, Jassby users can enjoy an additional $10 Jassby referral bonus with Jassby Referral Program.
So, In This article, we will dive into Jassby Promotions and how you can claim Jassby Rewards, so let’s get started!
Looking for the best credit cards? Read our article on 5 Best Credit Cards For Stay At Home moms.
Wait!!! Do you want to Know our favorite way to make extra money in free time? Our Readers Like them too! - Join Stash And Get $20 Now! + Get upto $100 Weekly Stash Stock party rewards. - Join Webull and Earn Six Free Stocks worth upto $3,000 from Webull Promotions. - Claim Guranteed $31 Brandclub Sign up Bonus from Brandclub promotions.
What is Jassby?
Jassby is an excellent financial management App for families to promote financial literacy.
Jassby allows you to manage shores, give allowances or reward your kids for good grades. Parents can also teach children the habits of saving and spending, and giving Jassby to your kids can educate your young children about financial management.
Jassby Promotions: Claim a $10 Jassby Sign Up Bonus
Current Jassby Promotions offers a $10 Jassby Sign Up bonus when you sign up using our special Jassby referral code “RFF090.” and verify your Jassby account, then you will get your Sign up Bonus instantly.
How to Claim the $10 Jassby Sign Up bonus?
- Click on The Above Button to Sign Up On Jassby.
- Now, Enter your name and sign up using your Number and email.
- Then fill in your basic information and verify your Identity.
- Done! You will have to wait for your Identity verification, and you will get an email that your “Account Is Verified.”
- Once you log in using your details, you will get your $10 Jassby Sign up bonus to your account.
Jassby Referral Program: Give $10, Get $10.
Jassby Referral Program offers you a $10 Jassby Referral Bonus. When you invite your friends through your unique Jassby Referral code, and they create a verified Jassby account, then both of you will get $10 Free Money!
How to Claim the $10 Jassby Referral Bonus?
- Login to your Jassby App.
- Go to the “Referral” option and copy your unique Jassby Referral Code.
- Now Share it with your family and friends.
- Once someone signs up using your special Jassby Referral Code, then you will get a $10 Jassby Referral Bonus.
- Your Referral will also get a $10 Jassby Sign up Bonus.
Is Jassby App Legit?
Yes! Jassby is a completely legit and safe app for kids. Jassby is a financial technology company based in Waltham, Massachusetts. The company was created in 2017 by Benjamin Nachman, has over 100 000 users, and has raised over $10 million in funding.
Jassby Safety Measures:
- To prevent unauthorized access, Jassby uses the latest encryption technology combined with biometric authentication.
- With Jassby, you don’t have to worry about your payment information being shared with retailers or credit bureaus.
- Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, issues the Jassby card with Mastercard International Inc’s license.
If you are facing any difficulty with Jassby, then you can contact Jassby’s excellent Customer Support Team at email@example.com or can read FAQs at support.jassby.com.
- Financial training: Children can earn money by completing chores assigned by their parents. This way, Kids will earn money and learn skills, including financial management. Parents can also set an allowance for their children to control their spending.
- Jassby Store: Kids can redeem their Jassby points in the Jassby Store in their app. There are a lot of toys, games, and books for kids at this Jassby store.
- Savings: kids can save money in a jassby account. Jassby emphasizes the importance of building a saving habit at an early age to prepare children for a brighter future.
- Parental control: Parents have control over their kid’s Jassby accounts. As a parent, you can control how much money your children can spend, and you can keep an eye on your kids’ spending, including where and how much they spend.
Wanna get more features? Read our article on Zolve Credit Card Review.
Jassby Virtual Debit Card: Best Credit Card for Kids
If you are a mom and want to teach your kids about financial literacy, then Jassby Virtual Cards is best for you. Here is how:
- It’s free: Unlike most cards for kids, you won’t have to worry about paying a monthly fee to use its chores and allowance features!
- It has Parental features: meaning you have control over your child’s spending limits, and can reward your kid with one-time bonuses and can even turn the card on or off with the click of a button.
- A virtual mall named Jassby Mall is included with this card, so your kids can shop and use it.
Jassby Pricing & Fees:
It doesn’t charge hidden fees or additional fees for ATM withdrawals, or cash reloads. However, Jassby charges $3.95 per month, But you can avoid these small charges by making purchases.
Jassby Pros And Cons:
- Jassby provides real-life financial management training for your children.
- Earn points and redeem them for money!
- No Minimum Age requirement.
- Great Rewards for Kids.
- Jassby is available exclusively for Apple devices.
- The Jassby debit card is offered in the mail only, not as a physical product.
- Apple Pay is the only way to use the Jassby debit card.
Overall, Jassby is a great app for kids to learn financial literacy. Also, the best part about Jassby is their current promotions. You can claim a $10 Jassby Sign Up Bonus, plus you can also take advantage of the $10 Jassby Referral Bonus.
So what are you waiting for? Claim all Jassby Rewards Now!