Love to order food online? If you want zero delivery fees with great discounts on food orders, then Dashpass might be the Best for you.
DoorDash Dashpass is a Subscription worth $9.99 per month, and with this, you will get great discounts on Doordash orders with no delivery fees and low service tax. So In this DoorDash DashPass Review, we will see Is DashPass worth it? So Let’s Get Started.
Wait!!! Do you want to Know our favorite way to make extra money in free time? Our Readers Like them too! - Join Stash And Get $20 Now! + Get upto $100 Weekly Stash Stock party rewards. - Join Webull and Earn Six Free Stocks worth upto $3,000 from Webull Promotions. - Claim Guranteed $31 Brandclub Sign up Bonus from Brandclub promotions.
What is DoorDash DashPass?
DoorDash Dashpass is a Subscription for only $9.99 per month, and you will get zero delivery fees and reduced service fees on orders over $12 or $25 from any restaurant with the dash pass check mark.
When you order with DoorDash, We noticed that some restaurants really decide to secure your food by stapling the top.
Want to Claim DoorDash Sign up Bonus? Read our article on DoorDash App Review.
How to Subscribe DashPass 30 Days Free trial?
- Click on the above button and download the DoorDash app and open it
- At the top left of the screen, tap the account icon
- Click on “Get $0 delivery fees with DashPass”.
- Add a Payment Method.
- Click on the “Get DashPass” button to get started
- Once you have successfully signed up, you will receive an in-app confirmation
- Done! You will get Free DashPass for 30 days.
- Click on the above button and Log in to your account.
- Click on your account icon at the top right of the screen
- Choose Get Free Delivery
- Now Add A Payment Method and click on the “Get DashPass” button to sign up
- After successfully signing up, you will receive a confirmation email.
DoorDash DashPass Subscription Cost:
If you use DoorDash a lot, subscribing to DashPass is a must. Paying a monthly fee of $9.99 up-front will help you save a lot of money, over $50 per order.
After the second or third order, you will already recover your monthly fee, and it’s all savings at that point.
DashPass MasterCard 3 Months Free Trail:
If you are a World or World Elite cardholder in the US and are not a DashPass member, you are eligible for the free 3 Months Mastercard DashPass trial.
Just Add the Card and Claim your 3 Months Free Trail.
How DoorDash DashPass works?
You can get savings each time you order when you use DashPass. Each time you order, review the Subtotal to keep an eye on the savings you’re getting with each order.
Depending on the order, you’ll see a reduction of the DoorDash Delivery Fee (down to $0.00) and Fees & Estimated Tax.
How to Add or Update Payment Method On DoorDash?
If you add a bank account, you will ask for your ID photo.
US – Enter the following details for your bank account:
- Routing number: 9-numeric digits long
- Account number: Usually 10-12 numeric digits long
Canada – Enter the following details for your bank account:
- Branch number
- Institution number
- Account number
Here are the Steps to Add or Update the Payment Method:
- Login to your DoorDaash Account.
- On the bottom bar, click the “Earnings” tab.
- At the top right of your screen, tap the red bank User-added image symbol. If you want to set up a direct deposit or change your bank information, tap “Add Bank Account.”
- You will receive a text message with a 2-step verification code.
- Click the Submit button. Your change will be confirmed by a success message.
How to Cancel DashPass Subscription?
- Login to Your DashPass Account.
- Click on “Settings,” and you will get a “manage DashPass Account.”
- Now you will get all your subscription details and when your subscription will end.
- Now Below, you will get “END Subscription.” Button.
- Done! Once you click on the End Subscription button, your DashPass Subscription will be canceled.
Conclusion: Is DashPass Worth It?
So, all in all, we think DoorDash Dashpass is worth it as all the orders get picked up at very reasonable times you placed an order, and it just keeps notifying that hey! Your order is on the way, and you will get your food at home With significant savings of up to $50 on each order.