Want to Delete Temu Account? Despite being one of the most Trending Shopping apps in 2023, Temu still has some limitations.
If you are unable to find your favorite product on the Temu app or get frustrated with the late delivery or anything, then Deleting Temu App is the best thing you can do.
But, before closing your Temu Account, you must take advantage of Temu Coupon $100 Off when you use this Temu referral code (com95307) on the search bar that will give you up to $100 Discount on eligible orders.
However, instead of just looking at the positive side, many people are dissatisfied with the product quality of Temu and many other safety factors.
If you are also looking for how to delete your Temu account, then this article has got you covered. So, Let’s Get Started!
What Happens If You Delete Your Temu Account?
If you have completed all the steps to delete your Temu account, then your account will be permanently removed from Temu, and all the data related to your account will also be deleted.
Before, Deleting your Temu account, you must verify that you have used all your credits and withdrawn your Temu Affiliate Money, as once you delete your Account Temu Credit, order history, games progress, and even your Temu affiliate income will be deleted.
You can’t recover your Temu account after permanently deleting it, and the reviews you have given will be there, but the name will show [Deleted User] with no profile picture.
Wondering about the safety of your data on Temu? Read our Temu Review.
How To Delete Temu Account Permanently?
If you want to delete your Temu Account permanently, you can either delete it from the Temu App or through the browser. Here we will cover both methods with step by step process to delete your account:
How To Delete Temu Account On Iphone?
Follow the below steps to delete your Temu Account on Iphone:
- Open Temu App And Login Your Account.
- Click on your user avatar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Settings,” then go to “Account Security.”
- At the bottom of the menu, click on “Delete your Temu account.”
- Done! Your Temu Account will be deleted.
Wondering if Temu is a reliable option? Read our comparison article on Temu vs Amazon.
How To Delete Temu Account On Laptop?
Follow the below steps to delete your Temu Account on your Laptop:
- Visit Temu.com and Login To Your Temu Account.
- Click on your user profile in the screen’s top right corner.
- Then, click on “Account security.”
- Scroll down and click on “Delete your Temu account” at the bottom of the screen.
- Done! Your Temu Account will be deleted.
If you want to try new shopping apps offering the same or even more benefits than Temu, read our article on Top 11 Apps Like Temu.
How Long Does It Take To Delete Temu Account?
After sending the request, it takes 7 days to delete a Temu Account completely. The Temu Team verifies it and deletes all the data within 7 business days.
However, if you want to recover your account, you can recover it by just logging in to your Temu account within 7 days. After that, your account will be deleted, and you can not recover it.
How To Remove Temu Ads?
There are many ways to remove Temu Ads. However, we have found a simple way to get rid of Temu Ads. Here is how:
- Go to Google’s search settings page.
- Scroll down to “Personalization” and click “Advanced personalization.“
- Under “Search results,” click “Block sites.”
- Enter “temu.com” in the search bar and click “Add.”
- Click “Save“.
- Alternatively, you can add “temu.com” to the “Never Allow” list in System Preferences -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy -> Limit Websites.
Also, you can add Ad Blockers to help you eliminate any ads coming your way.
How To Remove Credit Cards from Temu App?
Before deleting your account, you might wonder whether your credit card details get deleted. Then Let me tell you, “Yes, Your Credit Card Details are removed from servers,” and Temu also doesn’t store your details.
Read our related article on Is It Safe To Use a Credit Card on Temu?
However, for prevention measures, let’s see step by step process to remove your credit cards from Temu:
- Visit this link and log in to your Temu Account.
- Go to “Payments & subscriptions.” and click “Payment methods.”
- Click the three dots icon next to the credit card you want to delete
- Select “Remove.”
- Confirm the deletion by pressing the “Yes, delete this card” button.
- Done! Your credit card details will be removed from the Temu.
Is deleting Temu enough?
Yes! If you want to leave Temu and don’t want Temu to send you emails and messages about the items, then deleting Temu will be enough. You can also unsubscribe Temu Emails to avoid getting any further emails from Temu.
If your goal is to get rid of Temu, you should also block Temu ads and clear your browsing history, which will help you to avoid irritable Temu ads.
How To Delete Temu app from Phone?
To Delete Temu App From your Phone, Follow the below steps:
- Long press on the Temu App.
- Once you hold the Temu app then, you will see an uninstall button popping up, click on it, and Temu App will be deleted from your device.
- Also, you can go to the play store, search “Temu,” and then delete it manually.
Want to know more about Temu and its parent company? Read Complete Temu Guide.
Temu is a great app with the latest fashion products at affordable prices. You can save a lot of money on your purchases. With Temu Coupon $100 Off, you can also get a huge discount on your first purchase.
However, the ultimate decision is up to you! We have discussed all the ways to delete and remove Temu app from your phone, and if you still have any doubts, you can ask in the comments.
If you are an investor, check out our article on How To Buy Temu Stock.
FAQs On How To Delete Temu Account?
Should I Delete Temu App?
How To Delete Temu Order History?
To delete your Temu order history:
Log into your Temu account
Click on your profile icon and then go to “Your Orders.“
Then you will see all your existing orders
To Delete your orders from Temu, click on “Cancel an ongoing order” or “Delete an Already completed order.”
Done! Your order will be removed from the list.