Get a $10 Tello Dollars credit when you open a new account using the Tello referral code (P3LK1HDZ7) and purchase your first plan. You will also earn a $10 referral bonus credit for every friend you invite.
Tello Mobile provides affordable and flexible prepaid cell phone plans with a range of options to suit different needs and budgets.
In this article, we will discuss all the latest Tello Promotions, promo codes, and simple steps to get your $10 Tello Sign up bonus. Plus, we will also see how you can invite your friends to earn more Tello Dollars.
Tello Referral Code: $10 Welcome Bonus
The Tello Promotions offers a $10 sign up bonus when you open a new account using the Tello referral code (P3LK1HDZ7) and purchase your first plan. You can use Tello’s $10 bonus on your next month’s subscription.
Also, when you use this Tello Coupon code (15OFF) on the checkout option, you will get a 15% discount.
How To Get Tello Referral Code?
Follow the below steps to get the Tello sign up bonus:
- Visit this Tello Referral Link to open a new account.
- Fill in your basic details, like your email, and create a password.
- Use this Tello Referral code (P3LK1HDZ7) while creating an account.
- Select your favorite plan and go to check out.
- Use this Temu Coupon Code (15OFF) to get a 15% discount on your first purchase.
- Done! You will get a Tello $10 Sign up bonus credit, which you can use on your 2nd month plan purchase.
Tello Referral Bonus: Give $10, Get $10
Tello Referral Program offers a $10 referral bonus credit for every friend you invite using your unique Tello referral code, and they purchase their first-month plan.
How Does Tello Referral Work?
Follow the below steps to refer friends on Tello:
- Login to your Tello Account.
- Go to “Referral Program” and copy your unique referral link.
- Share your Tello referral link with your friends or online.
- If someone purchases Temu Plan using your link, you will get a $10 Credit.
- Your referral will also get a $10 Tello welcome bonus credit.
How To Use Tello Dollars?
To use Tello Dollars, you can apply them to purchase Tello services like paying for your mobile plan, Pay As You Go credit, or even buying a phone from Tello.
To use Tello dollars, you have to renew your plan manually. In case of auto-renewal, the payment method on file will be charged, either via credit card or PayPal.
Here are simple steps to Mannualy use your Tello Dollars:
- Log in to your Tello account.
- Check how much data you have left to use.
- If you’ve used up all your data before the end of the 30 days (let’s say, by day 12), you have two choices:
a. You can continue using very slow 2G data for the rest of the 30 days.
b. Or, if you want to get more high-speed data, you can renew your plan.
- To renew your plan, find the “Need More Balance” option.
- Click the “Renew Now” button. This will start a new 30-day cycle with fresh data and change your monthly renewal day.
- This renewal will be debited from your Tello Dollars, and you can start enjoying your high-speed data right away.
Is Tello Mobile Legit?
Yes! Tello Mobile is a 100% Legit prepaid cell phone service provider that operates as a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) on the T-Mobile network.
Tello Mobile has a range of plans to fit your budget, including pay-as-you-go options and unlimited talk and text. Customers have praised Tello Mobile’s affordability, flexibility, and reliability.
To sum it up, Tello has some fantastic deals waiting for you. If you’re new and sign up using their code, you’ll get $10 as a bonus, which can be used for your next month’s plan. And if you use their coupon code during checkout, you’ll save 15% on your purchase.
If you’re interested in referring friends, Tello’s referral program is a great choice. Share your unique Tello code to get a $10 referral bonus when they buy their first-month plan.
FAQs On Tello Referral Code
Does Tello offer international roaming?
Currently, Tello does not offer international roaming services. When traveling abroad, Tello customers have alternative options. Almost all Tello-compatible phones are capable of Wi-Fi calling and texting.
What payment methods does Tello Mobile accept?
Tello Mobile accepts various payment methods for its services like major credit and debit cards, including American Express, Diners, Discover, Japanese Credit Bank, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, and Visa Electron.
In addition to credit/debit card payments, Tello Mobile also accepts PayPal as a payment method.