How to Cancel Stash Subscription? Stash Subscriptions come with many benefits, such as Smart Portfolios and Investing in Fractional shares, and many other benefits you can read about in Stash App Investing Guide.
However, if you still want to cancel your Stash subscription, then we will help you to close your stash account and to withdraw your stash funds, so follow our steps, and you will successfully close your account without any problem.
How to Cancel Stash Subscription?
- To close your Stash account, open the Stash website and click on login.
- Next, enter your email and password.
- On the main screen of your Stash account – click on your profile.
- Then on the left sidebar, click find “Subscription.” and click on it.
- Next, click on manage. Then scroll down to the very end.
- Find the link “Close my Stash for good” and click on it.
- On the next screen, scroll down and click on “Cancel my plan.“
Cancel Stash Beginner and Growth Stash
No matter the tier, take these steps to cancel your Stash subscription on the website:
- Access your Stash account.
- to select your name
- Choosing Subscription
- Click “Close my Stash” to finish.
You will notice additional instructions on how to terminate your account, depending on the Stash features you utilized. The entire procedure could take ten business days.
How to Close Your Custodial Account with Stash?
For additional information, get in touch with Stash’s customer service if you have a custodial account with them or if you wish to stop using some of the subscription-based services they offer. There are several ways to reach Stash customer care.
Web website for Support: firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-205-5164
How to Close Stash Account?
Now, as you have canceled your subscription, you will get the option to close your Stash account click on close.
- Then Stash will ask you why you want to close your account.
- You can click “skip.”
- Then Stash will ask you if you changed your mind.
- Scroll down and click on “Start closing.”
- Click on “Close Personal account.”
- Scroll down and click “Close Bank account.”
- Then Stash reminds you that you will have fewer options to withdraw money from your Stash bank account.
- Next, Stash will show you confirmation.
- Stash will ask you to “begin a survey,”
- but at this moment, you can close the page.
Done! You have successfully closed your Stash account.
Stash Subscription Plans:
Stash offers a variety of financial services, such as banking, investing, and advice. Presently, they provide three paid subscription options with various features:
- Stash Novice
- Stash Expansion
Stash is accessible on iOS and Android-powered smart devices.
What should you Know before canceling a subscription?
When you discontinue Stash, the app will liquidate all of your investments and transfer the proceeds back to the associated account.
After cancellation, the funds in your Stash Bank won’t vanish; you can transfer them to an outside account or use the associated debit card until the amount is zero.
You should notify your employer as soon as possible about deleting your Stash account if you received your paychecks via direct deposit from Stash.
IRS fines may apply if your retirement portfolio for Stash+ members is closed down too soon.
Even after closure, Stash will email you a link to download any pertinent tax paperwork.
Tellus app gives you a high yield savings account and many more benefits you must read our Tellus App Review to get started.
Is Stash legit?
Yes. Stash makes use of modern security measures. You can have faith in protecting your money on Stash, including your investments and cash.
- Your spending is safe and secure with Stash.
- Stash is a US Securities and Exchange Commission-registered financial advisor (SEC).
- Even while this registration does not imply any particular level of expertise, it does mandate that we abide by federal laws that safeguard you, the investor. We are required by law to give our clients investment advice that is in their best interests.
- Through Green Dot Bank, Stash offers FDIC-insured bank accounts.
A stash subscription allows you to invest in fractional shares with just $5, but you may have some reasons to close your stash account. That’s why we have provided everything about How to cancel your Stash Subscription? and How to close your stash account?.
We hope this guide has helped you. If you want more information, you can ask in the comments.